Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't call it a comeback...

A lot of time has passed in between posts. The good news is, I have 0 followers so not many people will notice and/or care.

Since my last post detailing my pursuits of completing Ironman Wisconsin...I backed out of that race due to a lack of time/training, completed the Square Lake Triathlon (Half IM), completed the Minneapolis Marathon, and knocked up my wife.

I also met Mike "You think I can't!?!" Nelson. AKA The Inspiration, AKA Limits are for Losers. His pursuit of all things cool has brought me back to the blog-o-sphere. On top of dropping Twitter bombs on my 4 followers, I will be blogging to my 0 followers.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love the post! You're back in! We have no limits! I think it's time to pursue the grain exchange, this will be the financial backing we need for Storage Wars. The sky's the limit! Lovin the nickname you gave me as well.

    ReplyDelete